- SFINX and its 2 Parisian PoPs (TELEHOUSE II and AUBERVILLIERS)
- IXs in the French Overseas Territories:
- GUYANIX in Guyana
- MARTINIX in Martinique
- MAYOTIX in Mayotte
- REUNIX in Reunion
SFINX is a GIX (Global Internet eXchange point) or IXP (Internet eXchange Point) managed by RENATER.
Created in 1995 at the beginnings of the Internet, SFINX was one of the first IXPs in France. Its purpose is to optimise Internet traffic in France, in complete neutrality with regard to market players.
SFINX is deployed on 2 POPs (Points Of Presence) in Paris and its suburbs, interconnected by 2 10 Gigabit Ethernet links.
Overseas territory IXP
The RENATER GIP manages several IXPs in the French Overseas Territories:
- GUYANIX, an exchange point in French Guiana, hosted at the Cayenne IRD and on the Guyane Numérique premises in Cayenne.
- MARTINIX, an exchange point in Martinique, hosted at the University Computer Resource Centre in Schœlcher, and on the MCN premises in Lamentin.
- MAYOTIX (GIX/IXP), an exchange point in Mayotte, hosted in Mamoudzou, on the Vice-Rectorate premises.
- REUNIX (GIX/IXP), the exchange point in Reunion. REUNIX is hosted in Saint Denis, on the University of Reunion premises.
To get a quote, ask questions about RENATERIX:
Phone: + 33 4 67 16 38 22
Fax: + 33 4 67 16 38 21
Postal address for all correspondence:
2196 Boulevard de la Lironde
Parc Agropolis II – Bâtiment 6
34980 Montferrier sur Lez
TO CONTACT THE NOC:
NOC-SFINX manages all connections on RENATERIX (24/7/365)
Phone: 08 0077 47 95 (freephone number, only available from France)
Phone: + 33 1 41 28 85 51 (non toll-free number)